Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012

Travel Plans and Other Plans

Many things didn’t turn out as planned this year, but I’ve come to see it’s really for the best. I was not admitted to take my intermediate exams. So instead of joining most of my class mates in the toughest eight weeks of German medical education and finishing my preclinical studies by the end of September I took some time off in July, returned to the library to prepare for a comprehensive physiology retake in early October and left for the Baltics and Finland after now having fulfilled all requirements to take the intermediate state exam next spring.

The itinerary (Vilnius – Riga – Tallinn – Turku –Helsinki) is a mix of new destinations (Vilnius, Finland) and coming home (Latvia) with some new aspects, as my brother recently started med school there.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen